Saturday, November 6, 2010

I Want To Believe


So I've, uh, updated the background, based on some very helpful suggestions, and I've also layered the pencil test onto it. The animation itself could do with a bit of a polish, though I am very well aware that the only part being graded is the cycle, which appears clear enough. The squid propels itself just a little too fast in the second entry, and the sperm whale also swims a bit too hastily towards the end. More detail would probably help in distinguishing the sperm whale AS a sperm whale, instead of just a swimming blob. The background is a little bit dark, even after contrast and brightness fidgeting, but that may just be because the line quality is a little fuzzy.


I got rid of the hazy shapes in the back, so that there's more open ocean. Got rid of the weird looking smoke, and added another statue to help the emptiness.

2 comments:

  1. I have watched this animation an embarrassing number of times. I-it's so...beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to set up the standards.. YA JERK! i like it alot

    ReplyDelete